Did you know?, FNB will block Internet Explorer 7 (IE7) users to access their website
- Parent Category: ICT Politics
- Published on Saturday, 09 February 2013 09:43
Did you know FNB
no longer supporting IE 7, As from the 9 June 2013, any user attempting to login from an IE7 browser will be blocked and unable to access the system. But funny enough there are still users have IE6 when FNB talking about Internet Explorer 7 they are still far behind.
Windows XP users can only upgrade to Internet Explorer 8. And Windows Vista and Windows 7 Users can upgrade to Internet Explorer 8, 9 or 10. If you have don’t understand what I am talking about you can a comment to this post or discuss this with the network administrator at your company.
The Microsoft support lifecycle of Windows XP (of which IE 7 is a component of) ends on 08 April 2014, But FNB policy is to support the latest three versions of browser, which are now versions 8, 9 and 10.
How to Windows XP upgrade to Internet Explorer 8?
IE8-WindowsXP-x86-ENU.exe16. 1 MB DOWNLOAD
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP Service Pack 2; Windows XP Service Pack 3
See the Internet Explorer 8 system requirements page.
- Click the Download button on this page to start the download, or select a different language from the Change languagedrop-down list and click Go.
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Run.
- To save the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save.
- To cancel the installation, click Cancel.
Did you enjoy this blog post? If so, then why not:
SIGN UP RIGHT NOW FOR EMAIL UPDATES