A new version of Android – which was perviously outed on Google’s site for Andro...
2 weeks ago 0 614
Obvious if I can't think about it why not stole it Hard lines and sunken cheeks, this peace of information worth it
- UX Designer — Earns slightly more than a web designer
- UI/UX Designer — Designer with multiple personalities
- Rubyist — Earns more than a PHP developer
- Front-end developer — Failed computer scientist
- Producer — Failed at everything
- Founder — Wants to sell you their thing
- Evangelist — Wants to sell you someone else’s thing
- Co-founder — Gets half of the sales of the thing
- Lean UX Designer — Prefers skimmed milk in their latte
- Hacker — Has facial hair
- Platform Engineer — Has facial hair on neck
- Creator — Has a God complex
- Engineer — A designer that works at GitHub
- Usability Director — Shouts at designers for a living
- Interactive Designer — Used Macromedia Director at college
- Art Director — Designer with own office
- Freelancer — Nocturnal, professional pyjama wearer
- Artist — Even poorer than a designer
- Illustrator — Proficient with pen tool
- Creative Director — Likes a drink, Danish furniture and tattoos
- Technologist — Has ethernet cables in their house. Talks about them a lot.
- Community Manager — Paid to be on Facebook
- SEO Specialist — Installs Wordpress plugins
- Brand Manager — Has one client
- Search Manager — Collects Adword vouchers from Wired
- Entrepreneur — Changes laptop frequently. Showers at the gym.
- Marketing Professional — Still thinks LinkedIn is a thing. Blogs about weddings.
Did you enjoy this blog post? If so, then why not: